We have an incredible team of Empowered Doulas right here in Austin to choose from.
1. Pick your doula - interview as many as you'd like!
2. Pick your package - Basics, Works, or Ultimate
3. The doula you choose will be with you through your journey.
A birth doula is a trained professional who provides continuous physical, emotional and informational support before, during and shortly after childbirth to help achieve the healthiest, most satisfying experience possible. Whether you want an unmedicated birth, an epidural the moment they offer it, a scheduled c-section, or a scheduled induction, we will support you through the experience. As your doula, we will support you and your birth companion through your labor and help you remain calm and confident. We will establish a relationship throughout your pregnancy that allows for a connection in your birthing room. Our goal is to take the work out of it for you and your partner so you can remain in the moment. Our Empowered Birth Doulas are trained and have experience supporting birth at many different hospitals and birth centers in the Austin and Lakeway area.
Empowered Doulas $1100
Ciarra Morgan = $1250
This package includes:
• One 1-hour prenatal meeting in person or virtually to prepare your for birth and postpartum.
• 24 hour on-call labor support from week 37 of your pregnancy
• Continuous support throughout your labor at the birthing place
• Help with baby's first latch if breast feeding
• Up to 2 hours of support immediately following birth.
Empowered Doulas = $1350
Ciarra Morgan= $1500
This package is everything from "Basics" plus...
• An additional prenatal meeting (Can use this second meeting for doula to attend a prenatal appointment with your provider)
• Support beginning at home or the birthing place
• Up to 2 hours of support immediately following birth
• One 1-hour postpartum follow up meeting (usually in your home) approximately one week after the birth.
Empowered Doulas = $1750
Ciarra Morgan = $1900
This package is everything from "Works" plus...
• Placenta Encapsulation
• A 4-hour postpartum daytime visit to help you get settled into life with your newest family member. This can be used for helping you hands-on or your doula can take care of your baby while you take a nap, shower, or practice some self-care! (This shift may or may not be with your birth doula depending on availability)
When started in early labor, the use of a TENS unit can provide substantial relief from discomfort. We rent units to families in the Austin, Lakeway, and Bee Cave area. Your doula will deliver your unit to you. There is a $50.00 refundable deposit required in addition to the $25.00 rental fee.
A great option for birth center and home births in the Austin area! Your doula will set the video camera up when she arrives at your birthing place. You will provide a 128GB SD card. Empowered Beginnings, LLC. accepts no responsibility for video quality or editing of videos taken. You will receive the SD card back and be responsible for any editing. This fee will be refunded if you do not end up laboring at a birth center or at home. Video is not allowed in the hospitals.
*Available only with Ciarra Morgan as your doula.
This is a 1-1.5 hour meeting for someone not using a birth doula, but desiring a consultation from one. Ciarra can meet you somewhere in the Austin, Lakeway, or Bee Cave area or meet with you virtually. She can answer questions you have regarding pregnancy, labor, and birth and help you construct a birth preferences sheet to use on your birthing day.
June 6, 2019
Healthy Baby Beckham